Monday, July 13, 2009

Me and my dogs in a place called bliss

This is me and my two dogs. We like to relax like this after a hard day of watching TV and eating yummy treats. Oh did I say Treats? My dogs love that word and will bark and dance upon hearing it. When these guys occupy you like this, you fall into a trance. You get very sleepy and you have to get help from others to bring you tea and toast and whatnot.
My dogs are old. My boy dog is 13 and the little one Mama, is 12. But for old geezers they get around just like puppies. In fact people ask me if Mama is a puppy and I have to tell them no she is not a puppy, she is just tiny.
We are happy together in our sofa world. When it is time for them to climb aboard I say to them "who wants sofa time?' and they usually do want sofa time, they want lots of sofa time. Sofa time is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a Hoot