Friday, February 8, 2008





Orange Orange Orange



Could this be my second Chakra speaking to me? The juice I have been making daily is usually 2 oranges or tangerines. It tastes so bright made fresh and I am also using less plastic and mess as this is just orange rinds left over. I want to get a worm bin like this pioneer blogman at 365 Days of Trash. I call him a pioneer because what he is doing is going where no man has gone before. He is keeping all his trash. Yep...go see!


The picture of the Orange room was taken in Maui at the Grand Waleia Resort. Oh what a piece of heaven this place is. The Spa was a blessing for my body.

The tea with the juice was some of that flavorful Chai I have been making. I just ordered some new teas from Stash Tea. They have a big selection of loose tea. It is hard to find loose tea in most grocery stores. Loose tea just tastes better and of course there is the Agaony of the Tea Leaves to consider! It is thier Agony, the churning in the boiling water that truly releases the authentic tea flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a Hoot