Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Food Report

This is the Friday Food Report coming to live from my very own Kitchen.
OK yesterday was a good day for food. I had:
1 Mango
3 Banana's
2 Avocado's
2 Tomato's
1 Apple
handful of chives
handful of mushrooms
kombu seaweed
This is all the live fresh food I ate. This is not juiced. This was eaten in different combo's but mostly I just ate a banana or had a tomato.
Then to round it out I had about 4 cups of black or green tea and then some rice and assorted nuts.
When I asked my little girlfriend how many fresh veggies she had, well sadly she had none. Is that typical for most people? I gotta say yes. Most of us just eat so much fractionated food. Yes pasta is OK but it is not fresh. A sandwich is tasty but also not fresh. Tortilla chips,,,,yum.....salsa.....yum too, but also not fresh.
Have a banana. If you are hungry try some fresh fruit or an avocado. Oh yeah I also had my sprouted bread that I just love so much. I had it with some Miso on it.
When you eat like this you get a very mellow feeling. I think the banana has something to do with that. I am going to try to have 2 or 3 of them everyday and see if they help me sleep better. I had a very easy sleep last night. Could it be from the banana? It also helped with the restless leg syndrome I get in bed. Must be the magnesium.
Anyhoo that is my food report for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a Hoot