Friday, September 11, 2009

Cat Cafe in Japan

This is a cafe in Japan that has a bunch of cats that live in it and you pay to come in and eat and play with them. I like this idea but in America we have rules that no pets can be around food in a public place. The Cafe is called "Calico Cafe"
I used to have a calico cat and her name was Poppy. I love me some Poppy. She lived to about 15 years old then her kidneys gave out and she died a long sad death. I wish I had put her to "sleep" sooner but I kept her alive even though she was in pain because I loved her too much. When she died I vowed to not get anymore cats. I still had 2 more living cats and then they died too. I was heartbroken.
So now I am cat free and will not be getting anymore cats as I just get too attached to them. Also, they used to make my eyes itch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a Hoot