Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Mother

My mother was a beautiful Latin Lady. She was Spanish & Portuguese. Her father came from Salamunca, Spain. Her mother was born here but her parents came from the islands called The Azores that are a part of Portugal.
The Azores look very green & peaceful but perhaps for some they are too isolated. I do not know why her family from the Azores moved here. Was it to have a "better life"? I want to go visit The Azores.
The picture is from a private memorial....just me & her...that I had for her to mark the anniversary of her 30th year in Heaven. She is around 17 years old in this photo. In 28 years and 5 children later she would be dead.
Rest In Peace Dear Mother, you did a good job while here on earth. I love you & miss you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a Hoot