Thursday, May 1, 2008

Crystal Obsession

This is a video of some of the Crystals I have hanging around my place. I have a Crystal Obsession.
My dream one day, maybe with this new move, is to have one room that gets perfect light all day and fill it with Crystals. I have some very big crystals and some teeny tiny ones and they all give such unique rainbows. When I have this Crystal Room I will sit in it and meditate, have tea and just generally space out to the healing energy of the Crystal Rainbow!
So far I don't have a Crystal Chandelier but I need to get one of those. Maybe I can find an Antique one to hang in the dining room. Oh, and one in my dressing room would also be excellent.
There are many fine crystals that I have lurking about my house but the ones I enjoy the most are the ones you can hang in a window. This dream of the Crystal Room is one I have had for so many years and I think it is finally going to become a reality.
The energy in the Crystal room could be very intense. I don't know what it will feel like. The energy could also just be very soothing, I guess I will find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a Hoot