Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I feel Happy Today

I feel happy today.
Even though the fridge in the house I am renting finally broke and I lost over $300 worth of food, I feel happy. In just a few short days I will be moving out of this horrible place and back into my Love Nest.
If you look closely at the picture here you will see the tiny bird. Birdy did not want her picture taken and kept hiding in the branches. I took her photo in negative mode with my camera phone and she clearly showed up.
I am Happy today even while I throw out fresh Alaskan Salmon and Fresh Organic Cream and papaya Popsicles and sprouted organic bread and sweet peas and Organic Cheddar Cheese and Vanilla Ice Cream and sprouted tortillas and Oh so many good and wonderfully Expensive foods.. I am Happy Today.
I dont know the connection between this bird and the loss of food or the Happiness.
But.......I am Happy Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a Hoot