Monday, January 21, 2008

Me & my Dad in the kitchen

This is a picture I found of me & my Dad in the kitchen. My Dad would never go raw or even consider it! He is a meat and potatoes kind of guy. In general I think eats healthy. He used to have us eat Roman Meal Bread when we were kids because he said it was better for us. None of the other kids ate the brown bread like we did.

My Dad can really pack away the food, I guess that is called a healthy appetite. He likes different types of food but just don't take him to a Sushi place or he will be very unhappy. Just the sight of the raw fish will cause him to get up and leave. I think he might like the Hot Sake if he ever tried it. I just Love Love Love Hot Sake.

He can cook some good dishes and when I was younger he used to make this German dish of ribs, mixed with potatoes and sauerkraut. It was all cooked up together in a pot on the stove and the smell was wonderful.

He does not approve of me eating vegetarian. He thinks you need meat to stay alive. I disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a Hoot