Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Today is the first day of the rest of your life



Howdy & Hello. I had some lovely sprouted bread with homemade sprouted Hummus for breakfast. I always have Tea with breakfast. Usually black Tea with cream & stevia or raw (if I can find it) honey.

It is such a simple breakfast. I get the bread at Wholefoods. I made the sprouted hummus. It is very easy to make.

Sprouted Humus Recipe

Sprout some Garbanzo Beans and then put them in your Cuisinart with some raw tahini add some olive oil, lemon juice and salt. Whiz it around until creamy and you are done!

I follow the amounts used to make cooked hummus. So any standard recipe you have for that will work fine. I don't add garlic to mine as I like to have it for breakfast and I am not too fond of garlic in the AM.

here is a basic recipe you can use, just use the sprouted Garbanzo & raw tahini instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a Hoot